註:在本單元裡,中文與英譯未採逐句對應。
 

編號

日期

聲音檔

對 話 內 容

    一月寒假篇 整段對話 (2'15'')
January (3) Winter Vacation

175.

01-21

A : Have you got any plans for the winter vacation?
寒假期間你想做什麼呢 ?
   
B : 我想加強一下新聞英語和電腦的能力 。你呢 ?
   
A : I'd like to analyze some Korean and Japanese soap operas from a sociological and historical perspective?
我想多分析一些韓劇和日劇。
   
B : Give me a break. If you enjoy watching them so much why don't you just admit it?
少來了,看看就說嘛!

176.

01-22

A : Have you got any plans for the winter vacation?
寒假期間你想做什麼呢 ?
   
B : I want to improve my English and my computer skills. What about you?
我想加強一下新聞英語和電腦的能力 。

177.

01-23

A : Yesterday I got together with some of my high school classmates. It lasted well into the morning.
昨天跟我一群高中死黨聚會,聊到天亮,欲罷不能!
   
B : You must have had a good time.
可以想像的到。

178.

01-24

A : I thought the life of a freshman was pretty much the same for everybody but apparently I was wrong.
我還以為每個新鮮人的大學生活都差不多,沒想到差異好像還頗為不小。
   
B : Yeah, it depends on the person. Some people are unhappy with their majors and some are too busy because of work.
大學生活雖然因人、因系而異,不過校風也有關係。

179.

01-25

A : All the grades have been posted. Would you like to check them out online?
聽說各科的成績都已經公佈了,你要不要上網查查看?
   
B : I don't think I'm ready for that yet.
我還沒有心理準備。

180.

01-26

A : Did you see your grades?
你看到成績了嗎?
   
B : Yes, they're better than I expected.
還好,比我預估的要好的多。
   
A : You have to take us out if you get the scholarship.
拿到舍我獎要請客喔!

181.

01-27

A : I've been busy with the New Year cleaning. I'm exhausted.
這幾天都在家裡幫忙大掃除,累斃了!
   
B : So am I. A lot of the garbage needs to be recycled.
我也是,整理出一大堆要回收的。

182.

01-28

A : Today's New Year's Eve. There's a family reunion dinner.
今天是大年除夕 ,我們全家都要在家裡吃年夜飯 。
   
B : We have to go to our Grandmother's for dinner.
我們要回奶奶家吃年夜飯 。
   
A : It sounds like we'll both have quite a reunion
那可真是大團圓 !

183.

01-29

A : Today is New Year's Day according to the lunar calendar. Happy New Year!
今天是農曆大年初一 ,恭喜新年好!
   
B : Thanks. What year is it? Is it the Year of the Dog?
今年是什麼年 ? 狗年嗎 ?
   
A: Let me count. Last year was the Year of the Rooster. So you're right. This is the Year of the Dog.
讓我算算看 , 去年是雞年 ,所以今年就是狗年囉 !

184.

01-30

A : Did you get any “red envelopes”?
你今年有拿到壓歲錢嗎 ?
   
B : My parents wanted to give me one. But I turned it down now that I'm a college student.
我爸媽本來有要給我 ,可是我想說我都已經是大學生了,不好意思拿 。
   
A : Well, at least you don't have to give any. My nephew has been badgering me for one.
你還好勒 ,像我的小外甥,就吵著我要紅包。
185.

01-31

A : Tomorrow's the beginning of the second semester.
明天就是第二學期的開始。
   
B : How time flies.
好快喔!