註:在本單元裡,中文與英譯未採逐句對應。
 

編號

日期

聲音檔

對 話 內 容

    一月期末篇 整段對話 (2'22'')
January (2) The End of the Semester

165.

01-11

A : I've never seen you working so hard.
我從沒看你這麼用功過!
   
B : I did poorly on the midterm. I'll fail the course if I don't do well on the final.
誰叫我期中考太散了。萬一被當掉就慘了 ~

166.

01-12

A : I haven't checked out the seating chart for the finals.
哎呀,我還沒去看考場的座位表呢
   
B : You can g o online.
趕快上網查詢吧。
   
A : It's too late for that. Let me check the bulletin board on my way out of the university tunnel.
來不及了,待會經過山洞口再看公佈欄吧。

167.

01-13

A : I can feel the final exam atmosphere on campus.
校園裡果然可以感受到期末考的氣氛。
   
B : How?
怎麼說?
   
A : It seems much quieter.
雖然人很多,卻一片靜悄悄。
   
B : I guess people are too busy preparing for exams to have much time to talk .
都什麼時候了,哪有空閒聊!

168.

01-14

A : Did you upload your final assignment?
你的期末作業上傳了嗎?
   
B : I handed in a hard copy.|
我有交書面了啊!
   
A : The professor also requires a digital file.
老師說除了列印書面之外,也要交檔案ㄝ。
   
B : Oh man! I can't remember where I saved my file.
糟糕,我的檔案不知存到哪去了 ~

169.

01-15

A : Finally all the exams are done. I'm ready for the winter vacation now.
終於考完了,準備放寒假囉!
   
B : I'll go to the library to read as many comic books as I want.
我要到圖書館的漫畫區狠狠地看它一天的漫畫!

170.

01-16

A : Now it's the teachers turn to be busy.
現在輪到老師累了!
   
B : Why?
怎麼說?
   
A : They have to grade the exams, read our reports, and submit the grades.
改考卷、改作業、算成績!
   
B : Well, I guess it's only fair for them to be busy as well.
這樣我心理覺得平衡多了 ~

171.

01-17

A : I'm thinking of applying for work-study next semester. I would like to buy an MP3 player and a digital camera.
下學期我想申請學校的工讀。我想買個 MP3的隨身聽和數位相機。
   
B : I heard the pay is 100NT per hour, which is better than working at most of the fast food restaurants around.
聽說學校內的工讀金是每小時一百,比在外面的速食店打工好。

172.

01-18

A : Are you organizing your photo albums?
你在整理照片啊?
   
B : Yes, I would like to show them to my parents.
要帶回去給我爸媽看的。
   
A : Our campus looks good in pictures.
我們校園拍起來還蠻好看的。
   
B : Uh-huh, I like the trees and plants and the landscaping of the campus. Look at that. I like the greenery on the slopes most, it's really beautiful.
是呀,我覺得學校還蠻用心維護植物和校園景觀的。你看,我最喜歡斜坡邊這一片植物了,看起來真是生意盎然!

173.

01-19

A : What time are you going home?
你什麼時候回家呢?
   
B : I'm going to catch the 1:30 train. Could you help me pack?
我搭下午一點半的火車。既然你來了,就順便幫我打包吧!
   
A : Gosh! How did you manage to get so much stuff?
天呀,你東西怎麼這麼多呢?
   
B : Well, my mom wanted me to do some shopping for her.
我媽要我買一些南北貨回去。

174.

01-20

A : See you next semester! And have a nice winter vacation!
下學期見了!祝你寒假愉快!
   
B : Let's keep in touch by e-mail.
我們保持 e-mail 聯絡!
   
A : Absolutely, I check mine everyday.
好的,我每天都會收信的。