註:在本單元裡,中文與英譯未採逐句對應。
 

編號

日期

聲音檔

對 話 內 容

    一月日常對話篇 整段對話 (2'07'')
January (1) Everyday Conversation

155.

01-01

A : Today marks the founding of the Republic. This morning I attended the flag-raising ceremony in front of the Presidential Palace. People sang the national anthem!
今天是開國紀念日,我有去總統府參加升旗典禮、唱國歌耶!
   
B : Why didn't you ask me to join you?
哇,怎麼沒找我一起去?
   
A : I was afraid you weren't an early riser.
你一定起不來的!

156.

01-02

A : What's your New Year's resolution?
你的新年新希望是什麼?
   
B : To get an average grade of 90 so I can win the She-wo Scholarship. How about yours?
學期平均 90分,拿舍我獎!你呢?
   
A : To top your grade by one point.
比你多一分!

157.

01-03

A : Have you ever fought with your roommate?
你和你的室友會吵架嗎?
   
B : Not really. But we do have our differences of opinion now and again so we've had a few heated discussions.
不會,不過只要一見面就抬槓!

158.

01-04

A : My computer is down again. The monitor is completely dark.
完蛋了,我的電腦掛掉了,開機這麼久了還是黑畫面!
   
B : Did you forget to plug it in?
你要不要先插上插頭再試試看?

159.

01-05

A : Oh! We're out of drinking water.
咦,沒有開水了?
   
B : Could you boil a pot?
再燒一壺吧。
   
A : Why should I? You drank all the water.
是你喝光的,你要燒!
   
B : No. It wasn't me. I've been drinking bottled water for the past couple of days.
哪是我!我這兩天都喝礦泉水。

160.

01-06

A : What's the matter? You look pretty down.
怎麼了?垂頭喪氣!
   
B : My motorbike has been towed away.
我的機車被拖吊了!
   
A : Didn't I warn you not to park there? There goes 850 NT.
早叫你不要停這裡,八百五白白飛了!

161.

01-07

A : You look pretty upset.
你看起來心情不太好喔?
   
B : I've been fined for these overdue books. I totally forgot.
忘了還書,被罰了好多錢!我根本忘了有借這本書。
   
A : So you're the one who checked out this book. I have been trying to reserve this book for so long. It could have helped me on my last report.
嗄,原來這本是你借走的,害我預約好久都等不到,上次報告寫的好差!

162.

01-08

A : This drink tastes funny.
這飲料怎麼喝起來味道怪怪的?
   
B : I bought it a long time ago. It's probably expired.
買很久了,應該是過期了。

163.

01-09

A : Why do you keep hiccupping?
你怎麼一直打嗝?
   
B : I'm too full.
剛剛吃太飽了。
   
A : What! Did you eat all three bowls of instant noodles?
什麼?你把三包泡麵都吃光了?

164.

01-10

A : Did the garbage truck come?
剛垃圾車來過了嗎?
   
B : Yes, and it's already left.
來過,又走了。
   
A : Did you take out the garbage?
那垃圾怎麼沒拿去丟?
   
B : We didn't have much today.
今天垃圾又不多。