註:在本單元裡,中文與英譯未採逐句對應。
 

編號

日期

聲音檔

對 話 內 容

    十一月住與行篇 整段對話 (2'25'')
November (3) Housing and Transportation

113.

11-21

A : Is the place you rented furnished?
你租的地方有附什麼傢俱嗎?
   
B : It has a single bed, a desk, a chair and a wardrobe.
一張單人床、一張書桌、一把椅子、一個衣櫥,全部就這樣了。
   
A : Do you have your own bathroom?
房間裡有自己的衛浴設備嗎?
   
B : No. I have to share a bathroom with 2 others.
我又不是住套房!

114.

11-22

A : Does the place you live in have a balcony so you can hang up your clothes?
你住的地方有陽台可以晾衣服嗎?
   
B : Yes, but it leaks when it rains.
有啊,可是陽台下雨天會漏水。
   
A : You should tell your landlord about it.
那你應該跟房東反映。

115.

11-23

A : Come on in. Sorry, my room is a bit messy.
進來坐坐吧,不過我的房間很亂。
   
B : My goodness. It's more than just messy. Why don't you tidy it up some?
天呀!還真不是普通的亂,你怎麼不整理一下?
   
A : I just moved in.
我才剛搬進來沒多久。
   
B : Hasn't it been almost three months now?
你不是已經搬進來快三個月了嗎?

116.

11-24

A : Your room is very well decorated.
妳的房間佈置的好別緻!
   
B : Thanks, little things can make a big difference. I put up curtains, got a tablecloth, a potted plant, and a lamp.
只要花一點巧思就可以了。窗簾、桌巾、盆栽、檯燈,這些小東西都可以創造大效果。
   
A : Right. The room looks very bright as well.
而且妳的房間光線很明亮。
   
B : That's because everything in the room is a light color. Also, I clean the windows and mop the floor every week.
那是因為我都用淺色系的,而且我每個禮拜都擦窗戶、抹地板。

117.

11-25

A : Can I use your bathroom?
可以借用一下洗手間嗎?
   
B : Of course. But the faucet's not working so you have to wash your hands in the kitchen.
好的,不過洗手間裡的水龍頭壞了,待會洗手請到廚房。
   
A : It's O.K. as long as the toilet's working.
只要不是馬桶壞掉就行了。

118.

11-26

A : The MRT in Taipei is really convenient. It comes very frequently during peak hours.
台北的捷運真是方便,尖峰時段班次很密集。
   
B : Yes, and the service runs until pretty late.
是呀,而且末班車到很晚。

119.

11-26

A : What bus goes to the Jingmei night market?
我們要坐什麼車去景美夜市?
   
B : It's within walking distance, silly.
拜託,走幾步路就到了!

120.

11-27

A : Would you like to go to Taipei 101?
今天要不要去 101 大樓逛逛?
   
B : Why not. Do you want to take the MRT or the bus?
好呀,要搭捷運或坐公車?
   
A : Bus # 647 goes there directly in about 15 minutes. If we go by MRT, we have to transfer to the Bannan line at Taipei Main Station.
其實 647 公車也很方便,一班就到了,只要 15 分鐘,搭捷運反而還要在台北車站轉板南線。

121.

11-28

A : What's the fare from Jingmei to Danshui?
坐捷運從景美到淡水的票價是多少?
   
B : You can take a look at the route map near the ticket vending machines. The cost of all fares is on it.
售票機旁有路線圖和票價表,你可以看一下。

122.

11-29

A : How do we get to George's place?
待會我們要怎麼去 George 住的地方?
   
B : I can give you a ride on my motorbike.
我騎車載你。
   
A : Do you have an extra helmet?
你有多一頂安全帽嗎?
123.

11-30

A : We're running out of gas. Let's stop by a gas station.
哎呀,快沒油了,先繞去加油站加個油。
   
A : Fill it up please, with 95!
先生, 95 加滿!