註:在本單元裡,中文與英譯未採逐句對應。
 

編號

日期

聲音檔

對 話 內 容

    十月食與衣篇 整段對話 (3'19'')
October (2) Food and Clothing

077.

10-16

A : Where are you going to have your lunch?
你中午要去哪裡用餐?
   
B : I'm going to the school cafeteria.
就在學校的自助餐廳。

078.

10-17

A : Is the school cafeteria very expensive?
學校的自助餐是怎麼算錢的呢?
   
B : Not really. The price is determined by weight.
秤重的。
   
A : Well, I would try to pick light foods and take it easy on the heavy sauces.
那我夾菜時要小心一點,儘量把汁甩掉。

079.

10-18

A : There's certainly quite a variety of food to choose from in the afeteria. And I bet the nutrition's quite balanced compared to most restaurants off campus.
我覺得學校的自助餐菜色還蠻豐富的,而且營養比外面的店家均衡。
   
B : But if you go too late, there's not much food left. They should offer a discount for late comers.
可是晚一點就沒什麼菜了,應該要打折才對。

080.

10-19

A : Does the university restaurant use disposable dishes and utensils?
學校餐廳有使用免洗餐具嗎?
   
B : Yes, but they are made from recyclable materials, such as paper boxes and bamboo chopsticks. You're supposed to separate your garbage after eating.
早就沒有了,現在都是環保餐具,像紙餐盒或竹筷。

081.

10-20

A : Could you pick up lunch for me?
你可以幫我買一個便當嗎?
   
B : Sure, what do you want in it?
好啊,你要什麼的?
   
A : Pork ribs, fried chicken or fried fish will be fine, and whatever vegetables look best.
排骨、雞排或魚排都可以。

082.

10-21

A : Would you like dumplings or fried dumplings?
你要吃水餃或鍋貼?
   
B : Fried dumplings and a bowl of hot and sour soup.
鍋貼好了,再一碗酸辣湯。
   
A : Would you like a side dish with that?
要不要點小菜?
   
B : Yeah, a dish of seasoned vegetables, please.
燙青菜。

083.

10-22

A : I'll take a Combination Meal Number One, please.
一號餐。薯條要大的。
   
B : For here or to go?
內用或外帶?
   
A : To go.
外帶。
   
B : That'll be $100, all together. Here's your receipt and you can get your own straw there.
總共是一百元,這是您的發票。吸管別忘了拿。

084.

10-23

A : Since you live away from home, what do you do for meals?
你住外面,平常都怎麼解決三餐的?
   
B : I usually buy some frozen or microwaveable food. Or sometimes I go to a fast food restaurant.
我都去買一些冷凍食品或微波食品回來自己弄,不然就去速食店。
   
A : Your diet doesn't sound too healthy to me.
這樣不太好吧?

085.

10-24

A : What do think about having hotpot for tonight's get-together?
今天晚上聚會我們來吃火鍋如何?
   
B : I could go for that. Let's go to the supermarket and get what we need.
好啊,那我去超市買一些東西。
   
A : Okay, we should buy some fish dumplings, corn cobs, tofu, cabbage, radishes, and taro. Oh yeah, we also should get some drinks and ice.
別忘了買魚餃、玉米、冬粉、大白菜、蘿蔔、芋頭。對了,還有飲料和冰塊。

086.

10-25

A : You seem to be very fond of T-shirts and jeans.
你好像很喜歡穿 T 恤仔褲。
   
B : Yeah, I find T-shirts much more comfortable than other shirts. I can't stand collars.
是呀,我覺得 T 恤比襯衫舒服多了,我不喜歡穿有領子的。
   
A : I don't mind. Anyway I prefer shirts with a pocket. It's more convenient.
我喜歡穿有口袋的襯衫,這樣比較方便。

087.

10-26

A : She's really into fashion. She always looks very smart.
我覺得她好會穿衣服喔!
   
B : That's for sure. She definitely has a sense of style when it comes to clothes.
是呀,很有自己的風格。

088.

10-27

A : I don't think skirts are for me. They're too feminine.
我的個性不適合穿裙子,我覺得那太女性化了。
   
B : Then you can try Scottish kilts!
那妳可以嘗試穿蘇格蘭裙啊!

089.

10-28

A : How come you're wearing slippers?
你怎麼穿拖鞋來上課?
   
B : My sandals are worn out.
我的涼鞋壞掉了。
   
A : By the way, a button is missing from you shirt.
呀,你的上衣剛掉了一顆釦子!

090.

10-29

A : Do you use any skin care products?
妳有在使用保養品嗎?
   
B : Only moisturizing lotion and sun screen.
我有在用收斂水和防曬乳液。
   
A : Are you wearing any make-up?
那妳有在使用化妝品嗎?
   
B : Don't you think I'm too young for that?
我們這個年紀應該還不需要吧。

091.

10-30

A : Is that a new hair-do?
這是妳的新髮型嗎?
   
B : Not really. I just combed it a little differently.
不是啦,昨晚頭髮沒吹乾就睡了。
092.

10-31

A : The weather is turning cooler. Have you got any long-sleeve shirts?
天氣好像有點轉涼了。你有長袖的衣服嗎?
   
B : No. I need to buy something. Maybe I'll get a hooded jacket or two and some vests.
我想去買套頭和背心。